Are you a group of friends, family members or a social group looking to get away together?
It’s a wonderful feeling knowing that you're going somewhere special and it’s even better when you're travelling with a group of like-minded people to experience somewhere or something you're all passionate about. However, there can be so much stress involved for whoever draws the short straw to be group organiser. Well, arranging a group holiday has never been easier, as Leger Holidays are here to make it happen!View tours
Group escorted holidays are our speciality and with over 50 years of experience in the travel industry between our small and dedicated team of group travel organisers, you are bound to end up with the perfect private group tour. You can immerse yourself in one of our existing coach holiday or air itineraries, anything from a great value short break to a Grand Explorer adventure, or you can simply use our itineraries as a starting point from which we’ll create a tailor-made itinerary to suit your group’s needs. Choose your destination, departure date, duration and budget and we’ll do the rest for you.
If a tailor-made group holiday is what you have in mind, and there are 20 or more of you looking for a coach tour, then we can offer you up to four free places! Plus, you’ll benefit from the following...
- Specially arranged coach joining points – you choose where you’d like your private group tour to start from, making things more convenient for you and your group.
- Personalised holiday itineraries – fully designed to suit your group, from the destination and duration to the departure date, it’s all down to you.
- Choice of coach travel – the majority of our group holiday customers choose to travel by comfortable Executive coach, however, we give you the option to upgrade to luxury coach travel with our exclusive Luxuria and Silver Service coaches (subject to availability).
- Your own personal advisors - our small and dedicated team of group travel organisers will help you throughout.
- Leaflets and posters – we’ll create and print some leaflets and posters for you to help promote your group holiday.
- Specialist Battlefield Guide – if you choose one of our Battlefield tours you’ll benefit from the services of one of our knowledgeable guides, who will help to tailor your group tour to fit your requirements.
- Free places – remember, you’ll receive up to four free places on your group holiday, so you can spread the saving amongst your group or simply take individuals for free! Please note, groups wishing to travel by air, cruise or Eurostar will be looked at on an individual basis.
- On all escorted coach tours, your experienced coach crew will ensure the smooth running of your tour. Our Operations Team are also available 24 hours a day to provide additional support.
- All vehicles are fitted with seat belts, washroom, servery, TV and air conditioning.
- Our ABTA and ATOL membership provides financial security for all monies paid to us and repatriation to the UK.
- We can provide information on a single trip insurance policy – we offer good, reliable cover at sensible prices.
For general information and advice, you can contact us by phone or email:
Telephone: 01709 787 403
Or simply click on the contact form or group enquiry form on this website Once we have received your enquiry, we will produce a no obligation offer for you to discuss with your group. This will outline cost, accommodation information, itinerary options and deposit required.
We will call to confirm receipt of the offer and contact you to gauge feedback and discuss any changes or additional requirements.
Don't forget, we can create promotional material to encourage interest in your tour, just give us a call to discuss your requirements.
Once you have sufficient interest to proceed with your tour, contact us and we will reserve rooms with your chosen hotel(s) while you collect deposits from your group.
You will receive a Letter of Intention of Confirmation to complete and return to us, along with any deposit payments being made by cheque and a list of travellers' names and the rooms you require. For your convenience, payment can also be made by BACS transfer, or over the phone by debit card (no charge) or credit card (2% charge).
Your booking pack will contain Passenger Information forms which can be returned once you have collated names and next of kin details (download your copy), plus passport and insurance information. For any travellers wishing to take out insurance with Leger Holidays, we will require payment to cover both the deposit and the insurance premium when you return your Passenger Information forms.
For tours which contain a flight element, we require full passport details and deposit at the time of booking. It's important to make sure that all information submitted is correct, as some airlines may charge to amend names or spellings once the information has been submitted.
- £100pp for coach and river cruises breaks up to 5 days
- £150pp for coach breaks of 6 - 11 days, European Eurostar
- £250pp for coach breaks of 12/+ days, river cruises of 6 days or more and sea cruises
- £150pp for air holidays (excluding Vietnam)
- £75pp for Disneyland Paris by Coach
- £140pp for Disneyland Paris by Eurostar
- £150pp for Disneyland Paris by Air
Balance dates are as follows:-
Once confirmed, we will send you an invoice showing the cost breakdown and balance date.
- Coach breaks and river cruises - 42 days before departure
- European Air and Eurostar breaks - 60 days before departure
- Sea cruises - 70 days before departure
- Worldwide Air - 105 days before departure
We will keep in contact to remind you of your balance date, to advise of any missing traveller information and to reconfirm final details.
We would really appreciate feedback from you and your group, and will be in touch on your return.