Full Time Pre-travel Team Executive
Working within our Pre-travel team, you will help travel agents and our direct customers with their after sales enquiries with ease using our in-house database and Tr@veller system. You will work on a rota system.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous telephone experience
- An interest in Travel
- Good organisational skills
- Confident and understanding communicator
- Basic IT literacy
- Accurate keyboard and numeracy skills
The Pre-Travel Team telephone lines are open:
- Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 8.00pm
- Saturdays – 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Sundays – 10.00am – 4.00pm
Please forward details to Julie Richardson – Reservation Manager, Leger Holidays Ltd., Sunway House, Canklow Meadows Industrial Estate, Rotherham S60 2XR or email your CV with covering written letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Saturday 30th September 2017.
The Royal British Legion have announced their Great Pilgrimage 90 event for 8th August 2018: on this day over 5,000 RBL Members from branches all over the UK and Commonwealth will march through the Menin Gate in Ypres. Leger Holidays is a partner company for GP 90 and we will be carrying all of the RBL Members attending the event on a special 5 Day Battlefield Tour.
Each RBL Coach group will require a Battlefield Guide, attend the event in Ypres on 8th August and spend an additional two days visiting key battlefield sites at Ypres, on the Somme and at Arras.
We are currently recruiting for prospective Battlefield Guides for this event. The key criteria we are looking for in applicants is:
- You must be resident in the UK.
- You must be over 21 years of age.
- Good communication skills are essential with the ability to speak in front of a large group.
- Experience of battlefield guiding is preferred, but not essential, as free training for the event will be given by experienced Battlefield Guides. However, we are looking for people who are passionate about the history of the First World War, who have a desire to share their passion and knowledge with those attending the GP 90 event.
In the first instance, interested parties should email a short summary CV, which includes your full contact details, along with a covering email detailing your background, experience, interest and why you feel passionately about the First World War.
The next stage would be an interview at the Leger Holidays office in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Successful applicants would then attend a free training event in the late spring of 2018.
Email your application to Paul Reed, Head Battlefield Guide, on: GP90guides@leger.co.uk
Night Duty Officer
Leger Holidays are a leading award winning European Holiday Company.
We are looking to strengthen our Operations Team and are looking for applicants for the position of Night duty Officer. You will be dealing with our customers and suppliers to make sure our operation runs smoothly and efficiently.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Work on their own initiative and under pressure.
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Problem solve and prioritise skills.
- Resolve and manage queries courteously and efficiently.
- Identify operational issues, potential problems and opportunities.
- Computer Literate.
- A coach tour operating or logistical background is preferable but not essential.
- Full training will be given.
- You will be required to work 48 hrs per week on a flexible rota system.
- 19-21k p.a.
Please forward applications to: Paul McTiernan - Operations Director, Leger Holidays, Canklow Meadows, Rotherham. S60 2XR
Or email: email@example.com