Experienced European Coach Drivers
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced drivers to join our dynamic team, who have a positive and enthusiastic approach and ensuring that the customer is at the forefront of all plans and decision making.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, have a flexible schedule and enjoy European travel. You must have an excellent customer service background and be able to maintain professional and polite communication with both us the company, and customers, at all times, in an effective way in order to enhance the reputation of Leger Holidays. Additionally, the successful applicant should be comfortable communicating on a microphone to our customers during the tours which would be allocated to you.
It is essential to have European driving experience and the successful applicant must be prepared to work from March to November, plus Christmas and New Year as a team and with a fellow driver.
A clean driving record, full PCV licence, bus and coach CPC are a requirement.
As a condition of employment, all applicants will be required to submit to background checks.
If successful at the interview stage, we would recommend you to a coach operator who you will be directly employed by. The operator would outline their own company conditions.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A clean driving record, full PCV licence, bus and coach CPC.
- Meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating an executive coach or large vehicle, or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 20kg.
- Excellent map-reading and navigational skills.
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment.
If you are interested in this challenging but rewarding opportunity we would love to hear from you so please send your CV and covering letter to : email@example.com