Senior Customer Relations Executive role
Leger Holidays are a leading provider of escorted holidays across Europe and worldwide by luxury coach, air, rail & cruise.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced full time Senior Customer Relations Executive role.
- To manage Legers complaints procedures making sure all correspondence is answered in accordance with ABTA guidelines.
- To develop and initiate an effective complaints/feedback handling procedure whilst demonstrating the tangible benefits of creating loyal customers who in turn will drive profits.
- Excellent letter writing skills. To formulate bespoke responses on behalf of the company and the Directors assimilating complex information from complaints or legal cases.
- Confident telephone manner with an ability to deal with escalated calls or calls on behalf of the Directors.
- The applicant must be able to work under pressure to strict deadlines and be able to work independently, as well as being part of a team.
- To work collaboratively with all departments of the business making sure all feedback is acted upon within ABTA guidelines.
- You must be able to maintain professional and polite communication with both customers, suppliers and other departments in an effective way in order to enhance the reputation of the company. You will be expected to be flexible and to show a willingness to assist where necessary during busy periods.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, along with a sound understanding of pivot tables and the formulation of key performance indicators and to produce written and verbal board reports and analysis of trends and areas of weakness, and pro- actively act upon the results. Produce Customer Satisfaction reports.
- Post Graduate or educated to degree level or similar preferred
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
If you are interested in this challenging but rewarding role then please do contact me by the 17th of December 2018 for further details, and a full job description on request, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced European Coach Drivers
Leger Holidays are a leading provider of escorted holidays across Europe and worldwide by luxury coach, air and cruise. We have an excellent opportunity for experienced drivers to join our team.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, have a flexible schedule and enjoy European travel. You must have a strong customer service background and be comfortable communicating on a microphone during the tour.
You must have European driving experience and be prepared to work from March to November, plus Christmas and New Year on back-to-back tours and be able to work as a team with a fellow driver.
If successful at the interview stage, you will be required to complete our in-house training programme before being allocated to a coach operator who you will be directly employed by. The operator will outline their own company conditions.
A clean driving record, full PCV licence, bus and coach CPC are a requirement.
As a condition of employment, all applicants will be required to submit to background checks.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full PCV, plus bus and coach CPC.
- Meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating an executive coach or large vehicle, or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 20kg.
- Excellent map-reading and navigation skills.
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to - email@example.com