We’re looking for experienced Tour Managers to escort our customers on a wide range of tours within our air programme. You will be responsible for the group throughout their tour.
Day-to-day duties may include:
- Welcoming the tour group and advising them of their forthcoming itinerary and arrangements.
- Ensuring services such as accommodation, meals and facilities are satisfactory.
- Providing information about places visited on tour (local guides may also be used).
- Promoting and selling excursions.
- Giving advice, solving problems and dealing with everyday emergencies.
- Recording issues that may require follow-up after the tour.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- The ability to get on well with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Good working knowledge of one or more foreign languages.
- The ability to deal calmly with emergencies.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the tour being accompanied.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, please forward your CV and covering letter to the following address:
Resort & Air, Product Department, Leger Holidays, Sunway House, Canklow Meadows, Rotherham, S60 2XR.
Or email: email@example.com
Experienced European Coach Drivers
Leger Holidays are a leading provider of escorted holidays across Europe and worldwide by luxury coach, air and cruise. We have an excellent opportunity for experienced drivers to join our team.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, have a flexible schedule and enjoy European travel. You must have a strong customer service background and be comfortable communicating on a microphone during the tour.
You must have European driving experience and be prepared to work from March to November, plus Christmas and New Year on back-to-back tours and be able to work as a team with a fellow driver.
If successful at the interview stage, you will be required to complete our in-house training programme before being allocated to a coach operator who you will be directly employed by. The operator will outline their own company conditions.
A clean driving record, full PCV licence, bus and coach CPC are a requirement.
As a condition of employment, all applicants will be required to submit to background checks.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full PCV, plus bus and coach CPC.
- Meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating an executive coach or large vehicle, or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 20kg.
- Excellent map-reading and navigation skills.
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org