Leger Holidays are seeking an experienced Web Developer to join a dynamic and vibrant team in our head office based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. This is an exciting time to join our business and to be involved in the building of our future web presence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop our existing websites
- Build new functionality
- The design and build of integration between core business systems and our websites.
- Work both independently and as part of a team on new website projects
- The production of detailed and structured system documentation
Required skills & Experience:
- Exposure to single pager applications e.g. Angular / Angular 2
- Strong understanding of SQL Server based applications.
- A focused approach, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to analyse business processes and contribute towards building a more streamlined and efficient approach
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience of using and deploying on Cloud based platforms.
- Extensive experience with source control e.g. Bit Bucket GIT etc.
- Visual Studio IDE
- Some exposure to the development of Native mobile Applications IOS/NativeScript (Desirable)
- Experience of Test driven development.
- Experience of sharing knowledge and working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Mobile first, responsive design – HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
Ideal but not essential:
You may have experience of the following:.NET Developer, Web Development, Software Development
Salary and benefits will be commensurate to this senior role and applicable experience.
Please submit your CV, a cover letter including a portfolio link to showcase your work to the following address:
Web Team, Leger Holidays, Sunway House, Canklow Meadows, Rotherham, S60 2XR.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced European Coach Drivers
Leger Holidays are a leading provider of escorted holidays across Europe and worldwide by luxury coach, air and cruise. We have an excellent opportunity for experienced drivers to join our team.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, have a flexible schedule and enjoy European travel. You must have a strong customer service background and be comfortable communicating on a microphone during the tour.
You must have European driving experience and be prepared to work from March to November, plus Christmas and New Year on back-to-back tours and be able to work as a team with a fellow driver.
If successful at the interview stage, you will be required to complete our in-house training programme before being allocated to a coach operator who you will be directly employed by. The operator will outline their own company conditions.
A clean driving record, full PCV licence, bus and coach CPC are a requirement.
As a condition of employment, all applicants will be required to submit to background checks.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full PCV, plus bus and coach CPC.
- Meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating an executive coach or large vehicle, or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 20kg.
- Excellent map-reading and navigation skills.
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to - email@example.com