Experienced European Coach Drivers
Leger Holidays are a leading provider of escorted holidays across Europe and worldwide by luxury coach, air and cruise. We have an excellent opportunity for experienced drivers to join our team.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, have a flexible schedule and enjoy European travel. You must have a strong customer service background and be comfortable communicating on a microphone during the tour.
You must have European driving experience and be prepared to work from March to November, plus Christmas and New Year on back-to-back tours and be able to work as a team with a fellow driver.
If successful at the interview stage, you will be required to complete our in-house training programme before being allocated to a coach operator who you will be directly employed by. The operator will outline their own company conditions.
A clean driving record, full PCV licence, bus and coache CPC are a requirement.
As a condition of employment, all applicants will be required to submit to background checks.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full PCV, plus bus and coach CPC.
- Meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating an executive coach or large vehicle, or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 20kg.
- Excellent map-reading and navigation skills.
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org