Web Designer role
Leger Holidays are a leading provider of escorted holidays across Europe and worldwide by luxury coach, air, rail and cruise.
We have an excellent opportunity for a creative and technical individual to strengthen our team, working in an interesting, fast-paced, ever-changing service sector where we believe quality, ability and determination are vital ingredients in delivering success here at Leger.
In your role, you will be responsible for the design and front-end development of Leger Holidays' sector-leading websites, ensuring that our online presence provides an engaging and functional UX.
- To assist the Web Design Manager and support the wider teams in facilitating day-to-day design and production of the Company’s marketing activities across all websites, aligning with email and social campaigns.
- Taking a design brief from initial concepts right through to the final deliverable, creating mockups, listening to feedback from key stakeholders and making adjustments.
- The websites must enhance the company brand and guidelines, and inspire loyalty and return custom through ease of use and relevant product placement.
- Develop the websites to retain more customers and make the sites' experience wholly intuitive and consumer friendly.
- Front-end Design & Development including coordinating with the internal Development team and other teams to build site functionality, content and look and feel.
- Work closely with internal teams to use the websites as an effective sales channel to promote all products available. Also, facilitate e-marketing initiatives, such as email campaigns, newsletters, online promotions, offers and discounts.
- Knowledge of SEO strategies to generate new traffic and analyse the user experience within the site, using web tracking and analytic tools.
- Liaise daily with the Marketing, Design and IT departments.
- Conduct and collate regular analysis on competitors' websites.
- Manage multiple projects at a time, ensuring all are delivered to a high standard and on time.
- Continually learn and keep up-to-date with the latest design trends and best practices.
- Proficient using Adobe Photoshop and UX principles.
- Expert knowledge (minimum of 3 years) of HTML5, CSS3 and the Bootstrap framework.
- Understanding of responsive design/cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Previous experience with A/B testing and Google Analytics.
- Highly creative with good attention to detail.
- Previous web design experience.
- Be a self-starter with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, please forward your CV (including a link to your online portfolio) and a covering letter to the following address:
Web Team, Leger Holidays, Sunway House, Canklow Meadows, Rotherham, S60 2XR.
Or email: email@example.com
We’re looking for experienced Tour Managers to escort our customers on a wide range of tours within our air programme. You will be responsible for the group throughout their tour.
Day-to-day duties may include:
- Welcoming the tour group and advising them of their forthcoming itinerary and arrangements.
- Ensuring services such as accommodation, meals and facilities are satisfactory.
- Providing information about places visited on tour (local guides may also be used).
- Promoting and selling excursions.
- Giving advice, solving problems and dealing with everyday emergencies.
- Recording issues that may require follow-up after the tour.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- The ability to get on well with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Good working knowledge of one or more foreign languages.
- The ability to deal calmly with emergencies.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the tour being accompanied.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, please forward your CV and covering letter to the following address:
Resort & Air, Product Department, Leger Holidays, Sunway House, Canklow Meadows, Rotherham, S60 2XR.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced European Coach Drivers
Leger Holidays are a leading provider of escorted holidays across Europe and worldwide by luxury coach, air and cruise. We have an excellent opportunity for experienced drivers to join our team.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, have a flexible schedule and enjoy European travel. You must have a strong customer service background and be comfortable communicating on a microphone during the tour.
You must have European driving experience and be prepared to work from March to November, plus Christmas and New Year on back-to-back tours and be able to work as a team with a fellow driver.
If successful at the interview stage, you will be required to complete our in-house training programme before being allocated to a coach operator who you will be directly employed by. The operator will outline their own company conditions.
A clean driving record, full PCV licence, bus and coach CPC are a requirement.
As a condition of employment, all applicants will be required to submit to background checks.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full PCV, plus bus and coach CPC.
- Meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating an executive coach or large vehicle, or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 20kg.
- Excellent map-reading and navigation skills.
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to - email@example.com