We’re looking for experienced Tour Managers to escort our customers on a wide range of tours within our air programme. You will be responsible for the group throughout their tour.
Your day-to-day duties may include:
- Welcoming the tour group and advising them of their forthcoming itinerary and arrangements.
- Ensuring services such as accommodation, meals and facilities are satisfactory.
- Providing information about places visited on tour (local guides may also be used).
- Promoting and selling excursions.
- Giving advice, solving problems and dealing with everyday emergencies.
- Recording issues that may require follow-up after the tour.
- The ability to get on well with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Good working knowledge of one or more foreign languages.
- The ability to deal calmly with emergencies.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the tour being accompanied.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, please forward your CV and covering letter with a recent photograph to the following address:
Touring Team, Product Department, Leger Holidays, Sunway House, Canklow Meadows, Rotherham, S60 2XR.
Or email: email@example.com