On most of our holidays you can upgrade to Silver Service, luxury coach travel, for comfort and style across Europe.
More than simply your method of transport, our Silver Service departures offer a coach with added comfort and facilities, plus extra benefits such as porterage in most hotels and extra included excursions on selected tours.
Your Silver Service journey starts from the moment you meet your tour coach at the port. Then, as you travel onwards, it’s time to sit back, relax and enjoy the added comfort and extras you get by choosing Silver Service.
Watch your journey’s progress on the onboard satellite navigation system, listen to music, enjoy time to relax and talk to fellow travellers in the rear lounge and enjoy the added comfort you get with Silver Service, only by Leger Holidays...
For added comfort
- Sit back and relax in specially-designed, deluxe reclining seats*, with leather headrests, footrests and more legroom than standard coaches**.
- Enjoy the perfect temperature onboard with climate control.
- Relax and have a chat in the spacious rear lounge.
- Your own reserved seat (not bookable via website)
- *Back rowseats and seats directly in front of the servery may not recline.
- **Front-row seats and seats directly in front of the washroom have slightly less legroom and may not have footrests.
For added convenience
- Servery on board offering a range of refreshments.
- Personal tables.
- Porterage* at most hotels, so you really don’t have to lift a finger.
- You can now pay for your optional excursions using a GBP credit or debit** card during your tour.
- *At most hotels we will handle one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kilos).
- **Diners Club, American Express and Electron Cards cannot be accepted.
For added enjoyment
- Time flies with our onboard entertainment system.
- With free personal headphones you can tune into the music channel, listen to the radio or watch DVDs*.
- Satellite navigation display.
- *DVDs may be shown, dependent on journey length and are played at the discretion of your coach crew.
Enter your post code to find your local joining point
Front row seats can be reserved for £12pp (up to 6 days duration), £20pp (7 & 8 days duration) and £25pp (9 days duration and over) on all European tours. In addition to this seats on the second row can be reserved for £6pp (up to 6 days duration), £12pp (7 & 8 days duration) and £15pp (9 days duration and over). This offer is only available for bookings of two or four persons on the front row and is subject to availability. Guaranteed front/second row seats cannot be reserved on feeder journeys to/from the U.K. port. Children under 15 years cannot occupy a front row seat due to French Law.
Please note: On some coaches the legroom on front seats may be slightly less than that available on other seats due to the presence of a modesty board in front.
If your tour is cancelled for any reason and front/second row seats are not available on your new tour you will be refunded the supplement. No other compensation will be payable.
Alternatively, we can take seating requests on your booking. However, requests are not guaranteed. All seat numbers are confirmed on travel documents approximately 7-10 days prior to departure.
Feeder coaches are routed approximately 2-3 weeks before departure and will depend on where passengers are booked to travel from on any particular date as to which route is taken. If you require further detailed information regarding the route to the port you can contact our Customer Service Department on 01709 830333 two weeks before you are due to travel.
With regard to the route taken by the main tour coach, this is determined by the driver.
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expert-trained coach crews, who will be on hand to assist and escort you along the way.
From the outside, Luxuria looks elegant and stylish. Step on board and the luxury continues. Passenger comfort was top of our list when we came up with the idea for Luxuria, and this is evident from the moment you sink into the soft, wide seats.Find our more