If you prefer, then you can join the tour at the hotel. To do this, we will require a copy
of your passport for identification purposes and you must advise us at the time of booking.
No reduction will be given if you should choose to do this.
All hotel rooms benefit from private bathroom facilities.
Some hotels have tea and coffee making facilities. Please check the tour pages for more
information or call our Customer Service Department on 01709 830333.
Most hotels have a lift, please call our Customer Service Department on 01709 830333 for more information.
Some hotels have ground floor rooms. Please email for information on individual hotels or call our Customer Service Department on 01709 830333.
Your hotels will supply towels in your room.
We are unable to guarantee that the hotel will be able to meet your dietary requirements. We find that the majority of European countries do not
generally cater for vegetarians and that the meal supplied may well be what everyone else is having minus the meat.
We will of course endeavour to arrange for a vegetarian meal at the hotel. We do however suggest that you advise us of your dietary requests
at the time of booking and recommend that you speak to the receptionist on arrival with regard to your request.
During the tour you will stay in hotels such as:
• Holiday Inn Anaheim, Los Angeles
• Delta Hotels Phoenix Mesa, Phoenix
• Yavapai West, Grand Canyon
• Best Western Lake Powell, Lake Powell/Page
• Ruby's Inn, Bryce Canyon
• Luxor, Las Vegas -(Pyramid Rooms), Las Vegas
• Mammoth Mountain Inn, Mammoth or Piccadilly Inn Shaw, Fresno
• Courtyard by Marriott, Yosemite Gateway
• Parc 55 or Hilton Union Square, San Francisco
• Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Santa Maria, Central Coast
• Hilton Los Angeles Airport, Los Angeles
Please note: due to local laws at least one person in each room booked must be 21 years of age or over.
All hotels are of European minimum 3-star standard.
Please Note: Due to demand, we may use other hotels of a similar standard. Your exact hotel details will be provided with your travel documents.