Your Holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 - Regional departure by coach, then to northern France for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 - Onwards to the Italian Riviera, where we stay for two nights. B
- Day 3 - At leisure in resort or Qualifying Session (optional) - Why not join our optional visit to the qualifying session at Monaco. This optional visit costs £69 per person (ticket included) and must be pre-booked to guarantee your place. B
- Day 4 - Monaco Grand Prix - Included transfer by coach to Monaco to enjoy the build-up and then the main event, the Monaco Grand Prix. After the race, rejoin your coach for the return overnight journey through France towards Calais. B
- Day 5 - Arrive in Calais and then return to your original joining point.
Included Meals: B=Breakfast
To view our range of Formula 1 breaks click the See it Live logo below-
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Some joining points carry a supplement which will be clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person, based on two sharing
- Optional excursions
- Single room supplement £60
- Travel insurance from £34.95
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
- 3 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast
- Convenient regional joining points
- Entry ticket for the Monaco Grand Prix (Race Day Only) at the standing only enclosure at the ‘Rocher de Monaco’ part of the course. Seated tickets available at a supplement. Please enquire for details.
- Coach transfer to the circuit on race day
- Travel by executive coach
- Ticket Upgrades available, please call for details.
Qualifying Session - £69pp (ticket included)
The optional excursion(s) with a price must be pre-booked before departure as they cannot be purchased on tour. Prices are subject to change.
Circuit Name: Circuit de Monaco
- Number of Laps: 78
- Circuit Length: 3.340 km (2.075 miles)
- Race Distance: 260.520 km
- Most Wins (drivers): Ayrton Senna (six times)
- Lap Record: 1:14.439 – M Schumacher (2004)
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.