Your Holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 – Join the flight to Las Vegas and transfer to Laughlin, "Las Vegas in miniature" on the banks of the Colorado River for two nights.36.176,-115.137
- Day 2 – Join our optional excursion to Calico, an authentic western ghost town and mining camp, where Stetsons and gunfights are just part of everyday life, then continue to Barstow Outlet Shopping Mall.34.94889,-116.86417
- Day 3 – Today enjoy a 1 and half hour Monument Valley Open Air Vehicle tour with Navajo guide included. Then take to the skies over the Grand Canyon for a “once in a lifetime” optional helicopter or plane ride to view the magnificence of this wonder of the world before heading for Kayenta near Monument Valley for one night.34.859897,-111.789199
- Day 4 – We travel to Moab via Dead Horse Point State Park from where the vistas of Canyonlands National Park, the largest in the state of Utah, are beautiful. Today also includes a visit to Goulding’s Lodge within the Navajo Indian Reservation to see John Wayne’s cabin. Then it’s on to Moab, Utah for two nights.36.1,-112.1
- Day 5 – Optional visit to Arches and Canyonlands National Park. Arches has the highest concentration of natural stone arches and openings in the world including Delicate Arch and North and South Windows.38.572545,-109.549776
- Day 6 – We visit Capitol Reef National Park, then Bryce Canyon National Park, home to sensational pink cliffs and thousands of delicate spires, including the famous Thor’s hammer.38.2,-109.933333
- Day 7 – Visit Zion National Park and marvel at the massive rock formations carved out by the wind, time and the Virgin River. The dramatic rock formations have been carved out over millions of years by the force of wind and water and the unique sandstone cliffs range in colour from cream, to pink, to red. They could be described as sand castles crowning desert canyons.37.566667,-112.183333
- Day 8 – Depart for Las Vegas for a one-night stay. This evening you’ll have free time to explore this fantastic destination, but perhaps get the most out of your time here with our Las Vegas by night optional excursion, which takes you to Downtown Las Vegas to the amazing light show of Fremont Street before continuing up the spectacular four-mile long strip. You can also take a spectacular optional helicopter flight over the Las Vegas Strip.37.3,-113.05
- Day 9 – Transfer to the airport for the overnight return flight.
- Day 10 – Arrival in the UK.
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Some joining points carry a supplement which will be clearly shown when booking.(Please note : American Law states coaches do not have to be fitted with seat belts).
This Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) will be available from 1st August 2008 online. Travellers should log onto the ESTA Web site and complete the on-line application in English.
The web-based system will prompt travellers to answer basic biographical and eligibility questions (typically requested on a paper I-94W form completed on the aircraft). Applications may be submitted at any time prior to travel, however, it is recommended that applications are submitted no less than 72 hours prior to travel.
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
- Return Scheduled flights from London or Manchester to Las Vegas
- Airport Taxes
- Transfers in the USA
- Nine nights accommodation, sharing a twin room on a room-only basis
- Air-conditioned coaching as described
- Fully escorted by a Leger Tour Manager
- Excursions and visits as described in the itinerary
- Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
Single room supplement £140 Travel insurance, essential, from £65 All meals, optional excursions, admissions and gratuities except those mentioned.
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.