Looking to organise a holiday with your friends, family or social group? Leger Holidays are here to make it possible.
You can choose your destination, departure date and duration and our team of personal group organisers will do the rest for you. With over 50 years of experience in the travel industry between our small and dedicated team, you need look no further to find a team of specialist advisors who will be devoted to building your perfect holiday. Their desire is to make your job as group organiser as easy as possible.View tours
It’s a wonderful feeling knowing that you're going somewhere special soon. It’s even better when you're travelling with a group of like-minded people to experience somewhere or something you're all passionate about. Immerse yourself in the culture and history of a country on anything from a short break to a Grand Explorer itinerary.
You can use our existing itineraries as a starting point or we can help you to create an individual itinerary to suit your group’s needs. Don’t worry if you're not sure of some of the elements. We can draw on our wealth of knowledge and experience to check feasibility and offer suggestions.
For groups of 20 or more individuals travelling by coach, we are able to create a tailor-made package with up to 4 free places. Groups wishing to travel by air or Eurostar will be looked at on an individual basis.
- We can create posters and flyers to help promote your tour and documentation to assist with collecting passenger information.
- The majority of our private groups choose to travel by Executive coach. However, for added luxury, you can also upgrade to Silver Service or Luxuria, subject to availability.
- You can choose your own coach joining point and sea crossing to suit your group.
- For Battlefield tours, you can benefit from the services of an experienced guide who will help to tailor the tour to your group's specific needs.
- As your Group Organiser, we'll be in regular contact to advise and support you throughout.
- On all escorted coach tours, your experienced coach crew will ensure the smooth running of your tour. Our Operations Team are also available 24 hours a day to provide additional support.
- All vehicles are fitted with seat belts, washroom, servery, TV and air conditioning.
- Our ABTA and ATOL membership provides financial security for all monies paid to us and repatriation to the UK.
- We can provide information on a single trip insurance policy – we offer good, reliable cover at sensible prices.
For general information and advice, you can contact us by phone or email:
Telephone: 01709 787 403
Or simply click on the contact form or group enquiry form on this website Once we have received your enquiry, we will produce a no obligation offer for you to discuss with your group. This will outline cost, accommodation information, itinerary options and deposit required.
We will call to confirm receipt of the offer and contact you to gauge feedback and discuss any changes or additional requirements.
Don't forget, we can create promotional material to encourage interest in your tour, just give us a call to discuss your requirements.
Once you have sufficient interest to proceed with your tour, contact us and we will reserve rooms with your chosen hotel(s) while you collect deposits from your group.
You will receive a Letter of Intention of Confirmation to complete and return to us, along with any deposit payments being made by cheque and a list of travellers' names and the rooms you require. For your convenience, payment can also be made by BACS transfer, or over the phone by debit card (no charge) or credit card (2% charge).
Your booking pack will contain Passenger Information forms which can be returned once you have collated names and next of kin details (download your copy), plus passport and insurance information. For any travellers wishing to take out insurance with Leger Holidays, we will require payment to cover both the deposit and the insurance premium when you return your Passenger Information forms.
For tours which contain a flight element, we require full passport details and deposit at the time of booking. It's important to make sure that all information submitted is correct, as some airlines may charge to amend names or spellings once the information has been submitted.
- £100pp for coach and river cruises breaks up to 5 days
- £150pp for coach breaks of 6 - 11 days, European Eurostar
- £250pp for coach breaks of 12/+ days, river cruises of 6 days or more and sea cruises
- £150pp for air holidays (excluding Vietnam)
- £75pp for Disneyland Paris by Coach
- £140pp for Disneyland Paris by Eurostar
- £150pp for Disneyland Paris by Air
Balance dates are as follows:-
Once confirmed, we will send you an invoice showing the cost breakdown and balance date.
- Coach breaks and river cruises - 42 days before departure
- European Air and Eurostar breaks - 60 days before departure
- Sea cruises - 70 days before departure
- Worldwide Air - 105 days before departure
We will keep in contact to remind you of your balance date, to advise of any missing traveller information and to reconfirm final details.
We would really appreciate feedback from you and your group, and will be in touch on your return.