Your Holiday Itinerary
- Dec 29 – To Cologne to join the M.S Rhine Princess for a four-night cruise. LS
- Dec 30 – Cologne - Morning at leisure in Cologne, with time to explore the many popular sights, such as the splendid cathedral or ‘Kolner Dom’, or enjoy the many bustling shopping streets such as Schildergasse or Hohestrasse, or the chic elegance of the Belgian Quarter. Why not sample a tasty local torte and coffee before returning to the ship in time for lunch? This afternoon we enjoy a leisurely cruise to the Roman town of Andernach. B,L,D
- New Years’ Eve – Rüdesheim and Koblenz - We cruise from Andernach to Oberwesel. This afternoon we enjoy an included excursion by coach to Rudesheim, rejoining our ship in Koblenz for dinner, and to see in the New Year. B,L,D
- New Years’ Day – Moselle Valley and Winetasting - Following brunch, join us for an optional excursion by coach along the Moselle Valley, with winetasting at the house of Anton Hammes. We return to our ship at Bonn. Br,D
- Jan 2 – Journey to Calais and return home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast Br=Brunch L=Lunch D=Dinner LS=Light Supper
Please Note: At some ports of call, a degree of walking will be involved to join our coach. Due to limited docking facilities, it may be necessary to dock alongside another ship, to gain access to the shore.
N.B. For navigational and passenger safety, the cruise company and the captain reserve the right to modify the cruise itinerary if necessary.
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Some joining points carry a supplement which will be clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person, based on two sharing a Lower Deck Cabin.
- Optional excursions
- Single cabin supplement £99
- Travel insurance from £34.95
|Cabin Upgrades (per person)
|Middle Deck Cabin
|Middle Deck Superior Cabin
|Upper Deck Cabin
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
Please call 0844 846 0808 to book late availability offers. Prices listed are per person, based on 2 people sharing a standard room.
On this tour, you have the added luxury of traveling by Silver Service coach which includes:
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
- Cologne - Cathedral city
- Rüdesheim - Vibrant town
- Koblenz - Riverside town
- Moselle Valley and Winetasting - At the House of Anton Hammes
New Year’s Eve - Gala dinner party
New Year’s Day - Brunch
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.