Your Holiday Itinerary
4-Day Tour Weekend Cruise
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach, then to Remagen, Germany to join our cruise ship, the 'Rhine Princess', for a three-night cruise. LS
- Day 2 – Rüdesheim and Koblenz - We cruise from Remagen to Oberwesel, then travel by coach to Rüdesheim for an included visit to the Christmas market. We continue by coach to Koblenz where we rejoin our cruise ship and where there's time to enjoy the lively festive spirit of the delightful market. Tonight is Captain's dinner and party evening! B,L,D
- Day 3 – Cologne - We cruise to Cologne where you can browse the city's markets and enjoy the atmosphere in one of the local bars in the old town. B,L,D
- Day 4 – We journey by coach from Cologne to Calais, then return home. B
5-Day Tour Midweek Cruise
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach, then to Remagen, Germany to join our cruise ship, the 'Rhine Princess', for a four-night cruise. LS
- Day 2 – Koblenz and Moselle Valley - We cruise to Koblenz. Why not join our optional coach excursion along the Moselle Valley, visiting the riverside village of Alken, where you'll enjoy winetasting at the popular House of Anton Hammes. We return to Koblenz for some free time to enjoy the festive spirit of the Christmas Market, before rejoining our ship. B,L,D
- Day 3 – Rüdesheim - We cruise to Rüdesheim, home of the Drosselgasse, lined with traditional German bars and shops. Explore the Christmas market, or join our optional visit to Siegfried’s Mechanical Music Museum, with its superb collection of self-playing musical instruments. We return to the Rhine Princess for tonight's Captain's dinner and party evening! B,L,D
- Day 4 – Cologne - We cruise to Cologne where you can browse the city's markets and enjoy the atmosphere in one of the local bars in the old town. B,L,D
- Day 5 – We journey by coach from Cologne to Calais, then return home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner LS=Light Supper
Please Note: A packed lunch will be provided during land excursions. At some ports of call a degree of walking is involved to join your coach. Also due to limited docking facilities, it may be necesary to dock alongside another ship, to gain shore access.
N.B. For navigational and passenger safety, the cruise company and the captain reserve the right to modify the cruise itinerary if necessary
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Door-to-Door service may be chargeable depending on distance to the joining point and number of passengers, please call for more information. Some joining points carry a supplement which is clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person, based on two sharing a lower deck cabin.
- Optional excursions
- Single cabin supplement £69
- Travel insurance from £34.95
|Cabin Upgrades (per person)
|Middle Deck Cabin
|Middle Deck Superior Cabin
|Upper Deck Cabin
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
Early Booking Special Offer!
£40 off 4-day 2015 departures when you book by 31 Jan 2015 and £40 off 4-day 2014 departures when you book by 31 Oct 2014. Quote reference "EBM15" when making your booking by telephone or enter as your discount code on the payment page for online bookings.
- 3 or 4 nights’ accommodation on board the M.S. Rhine Princess with full-board
- Services of a Cruise Director
- Captain's Dinner and Party Night
- Convenient local joining points
- Travel by executive coach or upgrade to Silver Service with extra legroom
- Cologne - Cathedral city with colourful Christmas markets
- Rüdesheim - Lively, delightful town
- Koblenz - Scenic and quaint riverside town
- Moselle Valley - Scenic delights and try some local wines (5 day cruise only)
Upgrade to Silver Service and enjoy these extras
- Travel by Silver Service luxury coach which includes:
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.