Your Holiday Itinerary
- Dec 22 – Local departure by coach then onward to Belgium for an overnight stay.
- Dec 23 – Continue to Austria for a four-night stay. B,D
- Christmas Eve – Füssen and Hohenschwangau. Included excursion into Bavaria to the lovely town of Füssen. Enjoy a photo stop at Hohenschwangau, home to the fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle, built by Mad King Ludwig. B,D
- Christmas Day – Swiss Glacier Express and Vaduz. Included ride from Chur to Andermatt on the world-famous Swiss Glacier Express via the Oberalp Massif. Travel in comfort throught the unspoilt natural beauty of a landscape with spectacular mountain forests and Alpine meadows. During the day, we also call in at Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein. B,D
- Boxing Day – St. Anton. Join our optional excursion to the winter resort of St. Anton, where you can take a cable car ride and enjoy the atmosphere and scenery. During the day there will also be the opportunity to enjoy a horse and carriage ride around the local area. B,D
- Dec 27 – We leave Austria and head north to Belgium for an overnight stay. B
- Dec 28 – To Calais then home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast D=Dinner
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Prices are per person, based on two sharing
- Optional excursions
- Single room supplement £139
- Travel insurance from £42.95
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
Early Booking Special Offer!
£30 off when you book before 30th June 2013. Quote reference "XM13J" when making your booking by telephone or enter as your discount code on the payment page for online bookings.
- 6 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast and 4 evening meals
- Festive meals as described
- Local coach joining points
- Travel by executive coach, upgrade to Silver Service luxury coach with extra legroom available
- Included excursions:
- Füssen – lovely old town
- Hohenschwangau – fairytale castles photo stop
- Swiss Glacier Express – spectacular rail ride
- Vaduz - capital of Liechtenstein
- Horse & Carriage Ride – traditional fun
- St. Anton – famous winter resort
Swiss Glacier Express
- Enjoy amazing views and a truly memorable ride aboard the Swiss Glacier Express.
- Travel in comfort through the unspoilt natural beauty of a landscape with spectacular mountain forests, Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and valleys.
Upgrade to Silver Service and enjoy these extras
- Travel by Silver Service luxury coach which includes:
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Christmas Eve - Three-course evening meal
Christmas Day - Turkey evening meal
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 12 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.