Your Holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 - Local departure by coach then onward to Belgium for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 - Wurzburg - We head to Wurzburg, where the Christmas Market is set against the picturesque backdrop of the market square, Falkenhaus mansion and St. Mary’s Chapel. Continue to our hotel in Nuremberg for a three-night stay. B,D
- Day 3 - Nuremberg - A full day exploring Nuremberg Christmas Markets. Stroll down to the centre of the Old Town, the Altstadt, to the main Market Square, enjoying the brightly decorated stalls. The aroma of gingerbread, sweet roasted almonds, traditional local sausages and mulled wine might tempt you, as you explore the booths laden with rich, traditional handicrafts, trinkets and presents. B,D
- Day 4 - Bamberg - Optional excursion to the beautiful Bavarian town of Bamberg. Christmas markets come in four different shapes and sizes in the UNESCO World Heritage town of Bamberg: the traditional Christmas market on the Maxplatz Square, the delightful medieval Christmas market at Geyerswörth Palace, the Advent Market in the Sand and the arts and crafts Christmas market on Jakobsplatz square. B,D
- Day 5 - Frankfurt - We head to the historic city of Frankfurt, where you will have time to explore the Christmas markets. Later, we continue to our overnight hotel in Belgium. B
- Day 6 - To Calais then return home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast, D=Dinner
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Some joining points carry a supplement which will be clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person, based on two sharing
- Optional excursions
- Single room supplement £95
- Travel insurance from £34.95
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
Upgrade to Silver Service and enjoy these extras
- Travel by Silver Service luxury coach
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.