Your Holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 – Door-to-door departure and then to northern France for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 – To the Lake Como or Milan area in northern Italy, for an overnight stay. B,D
- Day 3 – Continue through Italy to the Sorrento Peninsula area for a six-night stay. B,D
- Day 4 – Sorrento. Included half day visit to Sorrento. B,D
- Day 5 – Pompeii and Vesuvius Optional excursion to the ruins of Pompeii where you can take a guided sightseeing tour to understand about the lives and death of the old Romans. Later we travel up Vesuvius to 3,000 feet, where you can continue on foot to the crater (there is a local charge of approx. €10 to visit the crater). B,D
- Day 6 – Isle of Capri Optional excursion to one of the most famous islands in the Mediterranean, Capri. Cruise from Sorrento and visit chic Capri Town with its quaint cobbled streets and alleyways.The views across the Bay of Naples are superb with the conical shape of Mount Vesuvius rising over the horizon B,D
- Day 7 – Amalfi Coast Optional excursion along the Amalfi Drive,‘the most spectacular road in Europe’ with fabulous scenery and amazing views at every turn. See the lovely hillside town of Ravello, perched 350 metres above the sea. B,D
- Day 8 – Relaxing day at lesiure B,D
- Day 9 – Rome We leave our hotel and travel north to Rome for an included visit. Join our optional guided sightseeing tour and take in the wonderful architecture of the Colosseum as well as the many other famous historic sites before we continue to our overnight hotel in Chianciano Terme. B,D
- Day 10 – We travel north to the Milan/Lake Como area for an overnight stay. B,D
- Day 11 – To northern France for an overnight stay. B
- Day 12 – To Calais then home via our Door-to-Door service. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast D=Dinner
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Door-to-Door service may be chargeable depending on distance to the joining point and number of passengers, please call for more information. Some joining points carry a supplement which is clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person. No single room supplement.
- Optional excursions
- Travel insurance from £47.95
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
On this tour, you have the added luxury of traveling by Silver Service coach which includes:
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
- Door-to-door service
- Sole use of your own room
- No single supplement
- 11 nights' accommodation with continental breakfast and 9 evening meals
- Welcome drink
- Travel by Silver Service luxury coach with extra legroom
- Sorrento - charming Neapolitan resort
- Rome - the 'eternal city'
- Pompeii and Vesuvius- volcano-hit preserved Roman town and active volcano
- Isle of Capri - island of natural beauty
- Amalfi Coast - dramatic and spectacular coastal drive
- Rome Sightseeing - guided tour to see the highlights
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 12 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.