Your Holiday Itinerary
We have a choice of a 9-day tour with six nights in Lake Garda or a more leisurely 12-day tour with two extra nights in Lake Garda and an extra overnight stop on the return journey home
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach or Door-to-Door service, then to Belgium or northern France for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 – Continue south to Lake Garda for a six-night stay. B,D
- Day 3 – Winetasting - After a leisurely morning, join our optional afternoon excursion to sample the regional wines in one of the local cantinas. B,D
- Day 4 – Venice - A wonderful included excursion to the ‘floating’ city of Venice. Enjoy the famous sights, including the Bridge of Sighs, St. Mark’s Square and the Doges’ Palace. For a different view of Venice enjoy an optional Lagoon Cruise sailing past the Giudecca Island and Lido seaside resort, made famous by the International Film Festival. B,D
- Day 5 – Lake Garda including boat trip - Today’s optional excursion takes us around the shores of Lake Garda to some of its most picturesque villages, including the gem of the peninsula, Sirmione, from where we take a boat cruise. B,D
- Day 6 – Free Time - Enjoy a leisurely day in resort. B,D
- Day 7 – Verona - Join our included excursion to the beautiful and ancient city of Verona. To discover its charms join our optional guided walking tour seeing the 1st century Arena, home to the prestigious Verona Opera Festival which dominates the main square and the fine palaces, churches and monuments which adorn its alleyways and squares. B,D
- Day 8 – To Belgium or northern France for an overnight stay. B
- Day 9 – Travel to Calais and return home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast D=Dinner
- Day 1 to Day 7 - As per the 9-day tour above.
- Days 8 and 9 – Two extra nights in Lake Garda with an extra optional excursion to the Italian Dolomites - a spectacular mountain range where amazing views appear at every turn. 2xB,2xD
- Day 10 – We leave Lake Garda for a leisurely journey north to central Germany. B,D
- Day 11 – Enjoy a relaxing day touring and sightseeing along the Rhine Valley with an optional cruise on the River. We continue to Belgium for an overnight stay. B
- Day 12 – Travel to Calais and return home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast D=Dinner
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Door-to-Door service may be chargeable depending on distance to the joining point and number of passengers, please call for more information. Some joining points carry a supplement which is clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person, based on two sharing
- Optional excursions
- Single room supplement for 9 Day Tour - £129
- Single room supplement for 12 Day Tour - £155
- Travel insurance from £46.95 (9 days) £48.95 (12 days)
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
Early Booking Special Offer!
£20 off 2014 departures when you book by 31 Aug 2014 and £30 off 2015 departures when you book by 31 Aug 2014. Quote reference "JUL141" when making your booking by telephone or enter as your discount code on the payment page for online bookings.
Please call 0844 846 0808 to book late availability offers. Prices listed are per person, based on 2 people sharing a standard room.
- 8 or 11 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast and 6 or 9 evening meals.
- Travel by Door-to-Door or from a convenient local joining point
- Travel by executive coach, upgrade to Silver Service luxury coach with extra legroom available
- Venice - Unique city of canals, bridges and palaces
- Verona - Historic city
- Rhine Valley (12 day tour only) - Germany's grand river valley
- Winetasting - Sample the regional wines
- Lake Garda - Picturesque shoreside villages
- Venice Lagoon Cruise - A different view of the city
- Verona Sightseeing - Guided walking tour
- Italian Dolomites (12-day tour only) - Spectacular mountain range
- Rhine Cruise (12-day tour only) - Fine riverside scenery
Upgrade to Silver Service and enjoy these extras
- Travel by Silver Service luxury coach which includes:
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.