Your Holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 – Departure by coach, then onwards to the Paris area for three nights.
- Day 2 – Paris (included); Les Grandes Eaux Nocturnes at Versailles (Sound and Light Show) (included); We travel into the centre of Paris where you are free to explore the sights, or maybe enjoy a little shopping. To make the most of your time, join our optional, guided sightseeing tour to see the major sights, such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and much more. This evening, enjoy the highlight of our tour, as we witness the breathtaking Les Grandes Eaux Nocturnes (Grand Evening Fountain Sound and Light Show) at the Château de Versailles. As night falls, the Royal Garden of Louis XIV at Versailles becomes a land of astonishing sights and sounds. Enjoy an evening stroll in the gardens, accompanied by music, and a fireworks display finale. B
- Day 3 – Paris and Montmartre (included). Another full day in Paris. After some free time, we head to the
Montmartre area, with its quaint atmosphere, artists’ colony, galleries and, of course, the Basilica of the Sacré Coeur. If you prefer, you can spend the day exploring Paris independently. B
- Day 4 – To Calais, then return home. B
Included meals: B=Breakfast
Please note: Aug 11 departure order of itinerary will differ - Paris and Montmartre is Day 2; Paris and Les Grandes Eaux Nocturnes is Day 3.
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Some joining points carry a supplement which will be clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person, based on two sharing
- Optional excursions
- Single room supplement £99
- Travel insurance from £30.95
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
- Free joining points
- Travel by executive coach
- 3 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast
- Les Grandes Eaux Nocturnes
- Paris and Montmartre
Upgrade to Silver Service and enjoy these extras
- Travel by Silver Service luxury coach
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.