Your Holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 – Fly to Málaga where you will be met and transferred to your hotel in the Málaga/Torremolinos area for a one-night stay. D
- Day 2 – Ronda We travel inland to the spectacularly situated village of Ronda, perched high on a ridge over the El Tajo canyon and connected by three spectacular bridges. Admire the whitewashed houses and old narrow streets, and the Plaza de Toros in the Old Town. Continue to Seville for a three-night stay. B,D
- Day 3 - 4 – Seville We spend two days in Seville, known as the ‘Queen of Andalucia’. Our optional, half-day guided sightseeing tour will visit the Old Town including the cathedral, the third largest in the world and the equally imposing Alcazar Royal Palace and gardens which dates from the 12th century. We also walk through the quaint streets of the Jewish quarter, the Barrio Santa Cruz. You’ll also have free time to relax and enjoy the atmosphere of this lovely city, with its tapas bars and beautiful parks, or perhaps even enjoy a horse and carriage ride through the Old Town. 2xB,2xD
- Day 5 – Cordoba Leaving Seville, we travel to Granada, calling en route at Cordoba, home to the grandest mosque ever built by the Moors in Spain, the Mezquita. It was once the largest city in Europe and its incredible history is represented by the beautifully preserved buildings and squares.Join our included city tour. See, as well, the beautiful gardens of the Alcazar, the Plaza del Potro, mentioned in 'Don Quixote' and the imposing Plaza de la Corredera, once the site of the burnings of the Inquisition. We later arrive in Granada for a two-night stay. B,D
- Day 6 – Granada and the Alhambra We have a full day in Granada with an optional guided tour of the vast Alhambra Palace which dominates the skyline with the snowy peaks of the Sierra Nevada mountains in the background. Dating back to the 11th century, it is one of Andalucia's must-see places.In order to secure your place on this excursion, it must be pre-booked at a cost of £45 per person which includes entry to the Alhambra Palace. B,D
- Day 7 – To Malaga for your return flight. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast D=Dinner
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Door-to-Door service may be chargeable depending on distance to the joining point and number of passengers, please call for more information. Some joining points carry a supplement which is clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person, based on two sharing
- Optional excursions;
- Single room supplement £169
- Travel insurance from £42.95
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
- 6 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast and 6 evening meals
- Fully escorted in Spain by a Leger Tour Manager
- Air-conditioned coach travel
- Return flights to Málaga
- All airport taxes
- Ronda - spectacular whitewashed cliff-side town
- Seville - stunning gothic cathedral and fine gardens
- Cordoba with City Tour - famous Moorish city with unique architecture
- Seville guided sightseeing - tour the Old Town and major sights
- Alhambra Palace guided sightseeing- Andalucia's must-see palace
Return flights to Málaga are available from Birmingham, Blackpool,Bristol, Cardiff,Doncaster, East Midlands, Gatwick, Leeds-Bradford,Liverpool,Luton,Manchester,Newcastle and Stansted.
All prices are subject to availability.
Flight supplements may apply. Please call for more details
This holiday is operated by Leger Air Holidays Ltd. Atol 3880
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.