Martin Arnold wrote...
Mrs Waldron and Mr Leak wrote...
If you have travelled on Leger Holidays tour and would like to send feedback, please email email@example.com
If you are a previous traveller, you can tell everyone about your experiences on our fan page on Facebook.
Early Booking Special Offer!
£20 off Aug 2014 departures when you book by 14 May 2014 and £20 off 2015 departures when you book by 31 Jul 2014. Quote reference "RP45E" when making your booking by telephone or enter as your discount code on the payment page for online bookings.
- Convenient local joining points
- 4 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast
- Travel by executive coach, upgrade to Silver Service luxury coach with extra legroom available
- Specialist Battlefields Guide
- 5 Battlefield walks, each approximately 3 - 4 hours
Upgrade to Silver Service and enjoy these extras
- Travel by Silver Service luxury coach which includes:
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.