Your Holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach, then to Belgium for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 – Continue to the Austrian Tyrol for a four-night stay. B,D
- Day 3 – Salzburg - Today’s included excursion takes us to the ‘Sound of Music’ city, Salzburg, with its enchanting squares, one of Europe's most beautiful, with its enchanting squares, medieval lanes, Gothic churches and quaint cafés. Join our optional, guided sightseeing tour. B,D
- Day 4 – Ziller Valley Railway - Free day to relax or join our optional excursion which begins as we board the scenic Ziller Valley Railway and ride from Jenbach to the popular winter resort village of Mayrhofen, which sits at the head of the valley. After lunch at a typical Austrian Inn, we then head to Rattenberg for a demonstration of glass-blowing and glass-carving. B,D
Please Note: The Ziller Valley railway does not always feature a steam engine.
- Day 5 – Zell am See, Kitzbühel and Horse and Carriage Ride - Our included excursion takes us to Zell am See where you can stroll along the lakeside promenade. Later, we visit the chic ski resort town of Kitzbühel where you can enjoy an optional horse and carriage ride. B,D
- Day 6 – Travel to Belgium for an overnight stay. B
- Day 7 – To Calais, then return home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast D=Dinner
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Some joining points carry a supplement which will be clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person, based on two sharing
- Optional excursions
- Single room supplement £99
- Travel insurance from £44.50
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
Early Booking Special Offer!
£20 off 2015 departures when you book by 30 Nov 2014. Quote reference "EBM15" when making your booking by telephone or enter as your discount code on the payment page for online bookings.
- Salzburg - Beautiful alpine city
- Zell am See & Kitzbühel - Stunning lakeside setting and chic walled town and famous ski resort
- Ziller Valley Railway and Mayrhofen - Picturesque rail ride and charming winter resort village
- Horse and carriage ride - Magical winter wonderland
- Salzburg Guided Sightseeing - Enchanting walking tour to experience the sights.
Travel by Silver Service and enjoy these extras
- Travel by Silver Service luxury coach which includes:
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.