Your Holiday Itinerary
You'll be part of a small group of walkers, complete with your own guide. The walks are arranged by the Wildschonau Tourist Board, and different grades of walk are available fpr you to choose. The walks take place in all weathers, but the guide may change the route at short notice if necessary. Light sportswear, good walking boots (preferably above the ankle), sun protection (hat, sun cream, sunglasses), rainwear, plenty to drink, light snacks such as fruit or muesli bars are advised.
The two walking categories available are:
A. Easy mountain walk of approx. 2-3 hrs without considerable altitude differences.
B. Mountain hike of on average 3 to 4 hours and with extended and partially steep climbs and descents. A good level of fitness if required.
Please Note: All walks are subject to change. Transfers to start/end points are extra (approx. €15 for a weekly unlimited travel ticket on the little road train). Cable car/chairlift rides, where required, are payable locally.
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach or Door-to-Door service, then to Belgium for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 – To Niederau in Austria, for a six-night stay. B,D
- Day 3 - Walk 1 (Cat A) - Walk through the high pastures on the Rosskopf mountain. B,D
- Day 4 - Walk 2 (Cat A) - Mountain hike around the Sonnberger Joch and Eisstein. B,D
- Day 5 - A day of choices. Either join our optional, full-day excursion by coach to Innsbruck, or alternatively, join our third walk as detailed. Walk 3 (Cat B) - Mountain walk to the Schatzberg and Joel Spitze. B,D
- Day 6 - Walk 4 (Cat B) - Panorama walk to the Kragenjoch mountain. B,D
- Day 7 - Walk 5 (Cat A) - Explore the flora and fauna on the Filzmoos Moor. B,D
- Day 8 – To Belgium for an overnight stay. B
- Day 9 – To Calais then return home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast D=Dinner
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Door-to-Door service may be chargeable depending on distance to the joining point and number of passengers, please call for more information. Some joining points carry a supplement which will be clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person, based on two sharing
- Optional excursions
- Single room supplement £109
- Travel insurance from £47.50
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
- 8 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast and 6 evening meals
- Travel by Door-to-Door or from a convenient local joining point
- Travel by executive coach, upgrade to Silver Service and get extra legroom
- 4 or 5 guided walks - With a local English-speaking walking guide
- Innsbruck - Alpine capital in a spectacular setting
Upgrade to Silver Service and enjoy these extras
- Travel by Silver Service luxury coach
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.