Your Holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach or Door-to-Door service, then to Belgium for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 – Continue south to Brandenberg, Austria, for a six-night stay. B,D
- Day 3 – Innsbruck - Enjoy our included excursion to Innsbruck. Its many fine buildings are a testament to the city’s regal past, including the famous Golden Roof and the Hofburg Palace, whilst Maria Theresien Street is also a must. Our optional sightseeing tour (included on Silver Service) takes in these famous sights, and also the Olympic Ice Stadium, the Bergisel ski jump and the Wilten Basilica, said to be the most beautiful church of its kind in the Tyrol. B,PL,D
- Day 4 – Gerlos Pass, Krimml Falls and Kitzbühel - Today’s optional excursion travels through unforgettable scenery as we climb over the Gerlos Pass to Krimml Falls. These magnificent falls, widely regarded as some of the best in Europe, descend over three mighty stages. Continue to the chic ski resort of Kitzbühel. Enjoy a stroll around the old town, or time permitting, maybe take a cable car ride up the Hahnenkamm Mountain (extra cost, payable locally). B,PL,D
- Day 5 – Salzburg - Included excursion to picturesque Salzburg with its lovely squares, medieval lanes, Gothic churches and quaint cafés. It is also famed as the setting for ‘The Sound of Music’ film. An optional, guided walking tour is a wonderful way to discover this city, with sights featured in the film along with many other attractions. B,PL,D
- Day 6 – St. Johann and Berchtesgaden and Eagle’s Nest - Included visit to the picturesque resort of St. Johann in Tirol, then Berchtesgaden in the Bavarian Alps. Here you can take an optional visit to the Eagle’s Nest, the famed location of Hitler’s Alpine hideaway. B,PL,D
- Day 7 – Achensee and the Ziller Valley - Optional excursion to picturesque Lake Achensee then the village of Mayrhofen, nestling at the end of the Ziller Valley. B,PL,D
- Day 8 – To Belgium for an overnight stay. B
- Day 9 – To Calais and return home. B
Included Meals: B=Breakfast PL=Packed Lunch D=Dinner
You can travel in armchair comfort for only a little extra. Add a touch of luxury to your holiday - choose to upgrade to Silver Service for luxury coach travel with added benefits.
- Extra Legroom - for added comfort
- Rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DvD's
- Porterage in all hotels
All of our coaches are modern and comfortable, and you can be assured of a high level of service and reliability from our expertly-trained coach crews, who are on hand to assist and escort you along the way!
This tour is a fly-tour. Flights are available from a choice of airports. See across for details. Return airport transfers are included at your destination at the start and end of your tour.
This tour consists of an inclusive cruising element, by either river or sea!
Door-to-Door service may be chargeable depending on distance to the joining point and number of passengers, please call for more information. Some joining points carry a supplement which will be clearly shown when booking.
Prices are per person, based on two sharing
- Optional excursions
- Single room supplement £115
- Travel insurance from £47.50
If you are looking to create your own tour to go on with friends or family, our groups team can personalise any tour to suit your requirements. See the Group Travel page for more details.
Early Booking Special Offer!
£30 off Jul & Aug 2015 and £20 off May 2015 departures when you book by 30 Nov 2014. Quote reference "EBM15" when making your booking by telephone or enter as your discount code on the payment page for online bookings.
Innsbruck - Alpine capital in a spectacular setting
Salzburg - Picturesque 'Sound of Music' city
St. Johann and Berchtesgaden - Scenic Tyrolean & Bavarian villages
- Innsbruck Sightseeing (included on Silver Service) - See the main sights
- Gerlos Pass, Krimml Falls and Kitzbuhel - Spectacular scenery and quaint old walled town
- Eagle's Nest - Hitler's hideaway
- Achensee and the Ziller Valley - Scenic beauty
- Salzburg guided walking tour - Explore the sights
Upgrade to Silver Service and enjoy these extras
- Travel by Silver Service luxury coach which includes:
- Extra legroom for your added comfort
- Comfortable rear lounge to relax and chat
- FREE personal headphones with a choice of music & DVDs
- Porterage in all hotels
- Smaller, more personal group
Need some help?
If there is something we could help you with, you can give us a call on 0844 846 0808, or alternatively:
Single Room Saver
As a single traveller, you can benefit from NO or LOW single room supplements on some of our regular holidays. We have limited availability on these rooms, so book today.
Door to Door
On selected holidays of 9 days duration or more and Single Traveller coach holidays, you don’t even have to think about getting to your joining point! Provided you live within 20 miles of one of our free joining points, from only £60* per car, we’ll pick you up from your home and return you back.(subject to terms & availability).
On selected popular tours, choose a flying start (fly out and join coach for return
journey), flying return (travel out by coach and fly home), or fly both ways!
Plus we'll arrange your flights and transfers between your hotel and the European airport.
Here at Leger, our Directors are a hands-on crew and like to experience holidays the same way as you do.
By travelling on tours and talking to our customers,
they get very valuable feedback that we use to ensure we deliver you
the best holiday possible.