Included in the tour price, you get the following -
- 8 nights' accommodation with continental breakfast
- 6 evening meals
- Convenient local joining points
- Travel by Silver Service or upgrade to Luxuria
Included in the tour price, you get the following excursions included -
- Lucerne - Picturesque lakeside town
- Brienz and Interlaken - Historic town and famous resort
- Reichenbach Falls and Meiringen - Forever associated with Sherlock Holmes
- Jungfrau Region Railway - Spectacular views of the Eiger
Included in the tour price, you get the following accommodation -
You will stay for six nights at the 3-star Hotel Bellevue situated in Seelisburg, on Lake Lucerne in Switzerland.
Overnight stays in northern France and Paris area will be in city-style hotels.
- Pilatusbahn Railway and Cable Car - The world's steepest cog railway
- Swiss Glacier Express - Breathtaking rail ride
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne - The best way to see the lake
- Paris Latin Quarter - Vibrant and cultural
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
On some tours where you choose to have a single room, we do charge a supplement for this.
Price on this tour: £149.00
We take care to make sure your holiday is happy and relaxing, but we still urge you to protect your holiday with the travel insurance we offer. We’ve put together good, reliable cover at sensible low prices.
Available from: £47.95