Enter your post code to find your local joining point
For added comfort
- Sit back and relax in specially-designed, deluxe reclining seats*, with leather headrests, footrests and more legroom than standard coaches**.
- Enjoy the perfect temperature onboard with climate control.
- Relax and have a chat in the spacious rear lounge.
- Your own reserved seat (not bookable via website)
- *Back rowseats and seats directly in front of the servery may not recline.
- **Front-row seats and seats directly in front of the washroom have slightly less legroom and may not have footrests.
For added convenience
- Servery on board offering a range of refreshments.
- Personal tables.
- Porterage* at most hotels, so you really don’t have to lift a finger.
- You can now pay for your optional excursions using a GBP credit or debit** card during your tour.
- *At most hotels we will handle one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kilos).
- **Diners Club, American Express and Electron Cards cannot be accepted.
For added enjoyment
- Time flies with our onboard entertainment system.
- With free personal headphones you can tune into the music channel, listen to the radio or watch DVDs*.
- Satellite navigation display.
- *DVDs may be shown, dependent on journey length and are played at the discretion of your coach crew.
Deluxe armchair-style seats with leather exterior, central arm rests with cup holders and retractable calf rests* give you a more comfortable journey.
*Face to face seats are forward and rear facing with a table and will not have a calf rest.
Every seat has its own, fully interactive, touch screen T.V. offering a wide choice of entertainment so you can control what you want to watch and when.
As part of Luxuria’s unique layout there will be up to 7 single seats available, likely to be very popular with single travellers and those who enjoy their own personal space.
Plug sockets and USB points at each seat mean you can keep your devices fully charged throughout your journey.
A fully interactive entertainment system at your finger tips...
With a vast entertainment system built into to the fullly-interactive, touch-screen T.V.s, you’ll have plenty to keep you occupied as you travel. And with an adjustable monitor angle of up to 60º, you’ll get a good view regardless of the position of the seat in front of you.
Follow the road using the picture from the front view camera. If you want to know where you are or how many miles it is to your final destination, just one touch will give you your current position and information on the distance to your next stop.
Watch movies come alive on your own personal monitor with high picture quality. With a wide selection of movies to suit all tastes, you can sit back and relax in your armchair-style luxury seat and listen to your own personal headphones without disturbing others.
How often do you find time to just sit back and listen to music? Your journey is the perfect opportunity to relax and take some ‘me time’, listening to our broad selection of music to suit all tastes.
Test your wit and skills or stimulate your mind on an exciting game from our onboard collection.
|Spacious rear lounge|
|Satellite navigation display|
|FREE personal headphones|
|Personal flip-down tables|
|Extra included excursions|
|Porterage in all hotels|
|Retractable foot rests|
|Deluxe armchair-style seats|
|Face-to-face seating with table (2 available)|
|Single traveller seats (7 available)|
|Retractable calf rests|
|T.V. screen at each seat|
|Plug sockets and USB points|
Front row seats can be reserved for £12pp (up to 6 days duration), £20pp (7 & 8 days duration) and £25pp (9 days duration and over) on all European tours. In addition to this seats on the second row can be reserved for £6pp (up to 6 days duration), £12pp (7 & 8 days duration) and £15pp (9 days duration and over). This offer is only available for bookings of two or four persons on the front row and is subject to availability. Guaranteed front/second row seats cannot be reserved on transfer journeys to/from the U.K. port. Children under 15 years cannot occupy a front row seat due to French Law.
Please note: On some coaches the legroom on front seats may be slightly less than that available on other seats due to the presence of a modesty board in front.
If your tour is cancelled for any reason and front/second row seats are not available on your new tour you will be refunded the supplement. No other compensation will be payable.
Alternatively, we can take seating requests on your booking. However, requests are not guaranteed. All seat numbers are confirmed on travel documents approximately 7-10 days prior to departure.
Transfer coaches are routed approximately 2-3 weeks before departure and will depend on where passengers are booked to travel from on any particular date as to which route is taken. If you require further detailed information regarding the route to the port you can contact our Customer Service Department on 01709 830333 two weeks before you are due to travel.
With regard to the route taken by the main tour coach, this is determined by the driver.