Included in the tour price, you get the following -
- 5 nights' cruising with full board and drinks (excluding Champagne, premium brand spirits and wines).
- 3 nights' hotel accommodation with continental breakfast
- Convenient local joining points
- Travel by Silver Service coach
Included in the tour price, you get the following excursions included -
- Paris - The romantic French capital
- Lyon - Historic city and UNESCO Heritage Site
- Avignon - City of Popes
- The Camargue - Western Europe's largest river delta
Included in the tour price, you get the following accommodation -
You will cruise for five nights on board CroisiEurope's 3-star ship, the MS Camargue. The vessel is air-conditioned and has two decks - main and upper - plus a sun deck. Facilities include a bar, restaurant and lounge. All cabins have en suite facilities and a safe.
Cabins - Spread across two decks – main and upper – cabins feature a hairdryer, T.V., radio and safe, and all have en suite facilities.
Lounge/Bar - Relax in the MS Camargue’s cosy lounge.
Restaurant - Your day will always begin with an impressive buffet breakfast, and lunch and dinner will be tasty 3-course meals. All meals are included on board, plus complimentary beer and wine at lunch and dinner, as well as an open bar throughout the voyage (Champagne or premium brand spirits and wine are not included).
Overnight stays in northern France and the Paris area will be in city-style hotels.
Included onboard ship - All meals, tea or coffee after each meal; all drinks onboard (excluding Champagne, premium brand spirits and wines), entertainment, welcome cocktail, Gala dinner.View Hotel
- Ardeche Gorge - Fabulous scenery and the Pont d'Arc
We take care to make sure your holiday is happy and relaxing, but we still urge you to protect your holiday with the travel insurance we offer. We’ve put together good, reliable cover at sensible low prices.
Available from: £47.95