Included in the tour price, you get the following -
- 7 nights' accommodation with continental breakfast
- 7 evening meals and 6 lunches (packed lunch on excursions)
- Return flights to Milan Malpensa or Bergamo Airport
- Airport transfers in Italy
Included in the tour price, you get the following excursions included -
Included in the tour price, you get the following accommodation -
You will stay for seven nights, 'Silver' All-Inclusive at the 3-star Hotel Britannia Excelsior in Cadenabbia.
Enjoying a splendid setting with superb views across the lake to Bellagio, the hotel has a restaurant featuring buffet meals and show cooking, a large lounge area, bar, terrace and lifts. Across the road its own lakeside lido area with outdoor pool (open subject to season) and bar, where a limited selection of drinks are available. In 2014 the Brittania Excelsior opened its floating infinity pool - where guests can enjoy a bar, restaurant, bathrooms, cabins and showers at the complex which is situated directly opposite the hotel.
This large and lively hotel is managed and owned by the Whieldon family, who are on hand to make sure your stay is enjoyable. The hotel also includes a free daily transfer by boat to Bellagio on the opposite side of the lake (June to September and subject to weather conditions). Room upgrades are available. Upgrades to 'Gold' or 'Platinum' All-Inclusive are also available - call for details.View Hotel
- St. Moritz and Bernina Region Railway - Fantastic Alpine railway ride
- Lake Maggiore - Lakeside beauty
- Old Bergamo - Delightful old town
- Milan - Culture and fashion
- Lake Cruise and Villa del Balbianello - The best way to see the lake
We take care to make sure your holiday is happy and relaxing, but we still urge you to protect your holiday with the travel insurance we offer. We’ve put together good, reliable cover at sensible low prices.
Available from: £44.95