Included in the tour price, you get the following -
- 6 nights' accommodation with continental breakfast, 6 evening meals and 5 lunches (packed lunch on excursions
- Airport transfers in Italy
- Return flights to/from Milan or Bergamo
Included in the tour price, you get the following excursions included -
- Milan - Culture and fashion
- Lake Maggiore & Lake Cruise - Lakeside beauty
Included in the tour price, you get the following accommodation -
You will stay for six nights, 'Silver' All-Inclusive at the 3-star Hotel Britannia Excelsior in Cadenabbia. Enjoying a splendid lakeside setting with superb views across the lake to Bellagio, the hotel has a restaurant featuring buffet meals and show cooking, a large lounge area, bar, terrace and lifts. Across the road its own lakeside lido area with outdoor pool (open subject to season) and bar, where a limited selection of drinks are available. In 2014 the Britannia Excelsior opened its floating infinity pool - where guests can enjoy a bar, restaurant, bathrooms, cabins and showers at the complex which is situated directly opposite the hotel.
This large and lively hotel is managed and owned by the Whieldon family, who are on hand to make sure your stay is enjoyable. The hotel also includes a free daily transfer by boat to Bellagio on the opposite side of the lake (June to September and subject to weather conditions). Room upgrades are available. Upgrades to 'Gold' or 'Platinum' all-inclusive are available - call for details.
Hotel Liberty Central Bar (located in main hotel building)
The Liberty Central Bar is a lovely place to relax and have fun, an environment that welcomes guests throughout the day until late at night to taste a wine, enjoy our selection of spirits and cocktails. The friendly staff are well-trained and helpful
- Opening days and times: All Year 10:00 to 23:45hrs (open every day)
- Live music is available at least 5 nights per week with a 60’s/70’s theme.
Lido Pool Street Bar
The Lido Pool Street Bar is the central bar of the lido beach club. A charming place to relax and enjoy an environment that welcomes guests throughout the day until late at night to sample the wine, enjoy our selection of cocktails, drinks and long drinks. The friendly staff are well-trained and helpful; just ask "Max" the bartender to prepare something special.
- Opening days and times: May to September Monday to Friday 10:00 to 23:45hrs open every day in season
- Live music is available 3 (Thu/Fri/Sat) nights per week with a classic Rock n Roll or DJ lounge music themes. Standard all inclusive ends at 18.30
Lido Terrace Bar
The Lido Terrace bar is on the roof of the lido, a relaxing elegant lounge bar that welcomes guests throughout the evening until late at night to sample the wine, enjoy our selection of cocktails, drinks and long drinks. It 'also a great place to try our famous appetizer buffet. The friendly staff are well-trained and helpful; just ask "Max" the bartender to prepare something special.
- Opening days and times: May to September (weather permitting) Friday & Saturday 19:00 to 02:00hrs
- Live music or DJ lounge music is available on a Fri/Sat nights.
- Standard all incl. Ends at 18.30
Floating Pool Sunset Bar
The Sunset Bar positioned on the luxury floating pool invites you to a great and memorable evening above the shores of Lake Como with the most direct view of Bellagio. The sunset bar is the perfect bar to absorb the scenery, enjoy music and a wonderful selection of drinks and snacks throughout the day.
- Opening days and times: May to September (weather permitting) Monday to Friday 10:00 to 23:45hrs
- Live music is available four (Wed/Fri/Sat/Sunday) nights per week with a classic Rock n Roll, DJ lounge music, and Argentinean Tango themes.
- Standard all inclusive ends at 18.30
Queen Victoria Buffet Restaurant (located in the main hotel building)
The main dining room was originally built in the early 1900s. Although renovated the restaurant has a typical and grand Italian style with magnificent frescoes that cover the walls and a mounted master chandelier with Venetian Murano glass. The dining room also has a fabulous view of the lake. There is a buffet area, with an abundant variety of dishes to choose from including two styles of pasta, pizza and salads, entree, desert, and fruit buffet.
- Opening days and times: All Year Monday to Sunday every day 7:00-10:00 Continental Breakfast 8.00-9:00 Hot Breakfast selection 12:00-14:00 Lunch 19:00-22:00 Dinner ( Kitchen closes at 21.00 )
Niki Beach Grill
Niki Beach Grill Restaurant is a special romantic restaurant set in a scenic position on the private beach of the lido. The Chef cooks a selection of fish dishes or meat directly on the grill served on a traditional hot stone slab. A romantic atmosphere with delicious grilled foods awaits you accompanied by a wonderful selection of wines, and a wonderful panoramic view.
- Opening days and times: May to September (weather permitting) Thursday to Saturday (open on Sunday for snack menu only) 12:00-15:00 Snack menu (casual to eat on sunbeds, tables will not be laid on beach as the sun beds are there!) 19:00-23:00 Grill Restaurant
Lido à la Carte Restaurant
The restaurant is in the centre of Lido di Cadenabbia and is a vibrant and welcoming place for a meal and offers a spectacular view of Lake Bellagio. The main restaurant offers a light menu and snack menu for lunch and a full à la carte menu for the evening. • - Opening days and times: May to September Monday to Sunday 12:00-14:00 Snack menu & Lunch menu 19:00-22:00 A la carte menu
The Cove restaurant situated on the floating pool offers an all you can eat Brazilian-style Churrasco, and salad buffet, accompanied by a delicious selection of wines, and soft drinks.
- Opening days and times: May to September (weather permitting) Monday to Sunday 12:00-14:00 Snack menu & Lunch menu 19:00-23:00 All you can eatView Hotel
- Como Market and Lugano Shopping - Ideal for souvenirs
- Milan Sightseeing Tour - A great way to see the city
- St. Moritz and Bernina Railway - Fantastic Alpine railway ride
- Lake Como Cruise
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
On some tours where you choose to have a single room, we do charge a supplement for this.
Price on this tour: £59.00
We take care to make sure your holiday is happy and relaxing, but we still urge you to protect your holiday with the travel insurance we offer. We’ve put together good, reliable cover at sensible low prices.
Available from: £44.95