Included in the tour price, you get the following -
- 15 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast
- 13 evening meals
- Convenient local joining points
- Travel by Silver Service or upgrade to Luxuria
Included in the tour price, you get the following excursions included -
- ‘Fire’ – Pompeii and Vesuvius - Volcano-hit preserved Roman town and active volcano
- Sorrento - Picturesque resort
- ‘Fire’ – Mount Etna - Europe’s highest active volcano
- Taormina - Mythical atmosphere
- Rome - The eternal city
- ‘Ice’ – Grossglockner Glacier and Krimml Falls - Austria’s longest glacier and spectacular waterfall
Included in the tour price, you get the following accommodation -
You will stay in minimum 3-star hotels for one night in the Parma area of northern Italy; one night in Fiuggi, to the south of Rome; and one night in Tuscany.
You will spend three nights on the Sorrento Peninsula in a 3-star hotel such as the Hotel Mary in Vico Equense, followed by five nights on the island of Sicily at a minimum 3-star hotel such as the Hotel Kennedy in Sant Alessio in Siculo.
In the Austrian Tyrol you will spend two nights in a minimum 3-star hotel.
Overnight stays in northern France and Belgium are in city-style hotels.View Hotel
- ‘Fire’ – Stromboli - Evening volcano views
- Syracuse - Beautiful Sicilian town
- Rome Guided Sightseeing
- Isle of Capri - Magical views across the Bay of Naples
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
On some tours where you choose to have a single room, we do charge a supplement for this.
Price on this tour: £279.00
We take care to make sure your holiday is happy and relaxing, but we still urge you to protect your holiday with the travel insurance we offer. We’ve put together good, reliable cover at sensible low prices.
Available from: £49.95