Included in the tour price, you get the following -
- 5 nights' accommodation with Irish breakfast
- 3 evening meals
- Travel from a regional joining point
- Travel by Silver Service or upgrade to Luxuria
Included in the tour price, you get the following excursions included -
- County Down - Historic towns and great scenery
- Giant's Causeway - Amazing geological formations
- Derry - Fascinating walled town
- Dublin - Many famous and historic buildings
Included in the tour price, you get the following accommodation -
2016 departures will stay for four nights at the 4-star Hillgrove Hotel in Monaghan. The hotel has a restaurant, bar and lounge.
2017 departures will stay for four nights at the 3-star Superior Four Seasons Hotel in Monaghan. Located 1km from Monaghan town, the hotel has well-appointed accommodation including restaurant, bar and lounge. Enjoy the excellent leisure facilities including sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room and swimming pool.
21 May departure will stay at the 4-star Ballymascanlon House Hotel in Dundalk.
Overnight accommodation in the Dublin area will be in a 3-star city-style hotel.View Hotel
- Belfast - Fascinating history
- Dublin sightseeing - See the best of the city
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
On some tours where you choose to have a single room, we do charge a supplement for this.
Price on this tour: £119.00
We take care to make sure your holiday is happy and relaxing, but we still urge you to protect your holiday with the travel insurance we offer. We’ve put together good, reliable cover at sensible low prices.
Available from: £35.50