Included in the tour price, you get the following -
- 5 nights' accommodation with Irish breakfast
- 4 evening meals
- Travel from a regional joining point
- Travel by Silver Service coach
Included in the tour price, you get the following excursions included -
- Cork - Ireland's third city
- Blarney Castle (entrance extra) - Kiss the famous Blarney Stone
- Beara Peninsula - Breathtaking views
- Killarney and the Ring of Kerry - Dramatic scenery
Included in the tour price, you get the following accommodation -
2016 departures will stay for three nights at the 3-star Glengarriff Eccles Hotel, overlooking beautiful Bantry Bay and only a short walk to the village. The hotel has a restaurant, bar and lift.
2017 departures will stay for three nights at the 3-star superior Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery, near Clonakilty, superbly situated, overlooking Rosscarbery Bay and Galley Head. Relax with a drink in the bar before enjoying dinner in the restaurant. The hotel has an indoor pool, sauna and steam room.
Overnight stays in Carlow and the Dublin area are in 3-star hotels.View Hotel
- Boat Trip from Glengarriff - Visit Garnish Island, with its outstanding gardens
- Dublin Sightseeing - See the main sights with a guide
- Jaunting Car Ride - Take in the sights by horse and cart
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
On some tours where you choose to have a single room, we do charge a supplement for this.
Price on this tour: £99.00
We take care to make sure your holiday is happy and relaxing, but we still urge you to protect your holiday with the travel insurance we offer. We’ve put together good, reliable cover at sensible low prices.
Available from: £35.50