Included in the tour price, you get the following -
- 11 nights’ hotel accommodation with continental breakfast
- 9 evening meals
- 2 overnight ferry crossings in two-berth en suite inside cabins (meals at extra cost)
- Convenient local joining points
- Travel by Silver Service coach or upgrade to Luxuria
Included in the tour price, you get the following excursions included -
- Avignon - See the famous broken bridge
- Corte - Ancient capital
- Ajaccio - Beautiful coastal town
- Alghero - Fascinating old town
- Propriano & Bonifacio - Forever associated with pirates
Included in the tour price, you get the following accommodation -
You will stay for two nights on Corsica at a 3-star hotel such as the Hotel Castel Vecchio in the Ajaccio/Porto area, then five nights on Sardinia at a 4-star hotel such as the Hotel Li Graniti on the Costa Smeralda, between Baia Sardinia and Porto Cervo. The Li Graniti has a restaurant and bar. We may also use hotels in Olbia, Budoni or Santa Teresa di Gallura.
Overnight stays in France will be in city-style hotels.
On overnight sailings, accommodation will be in two-berth en suite inside cabins. Meals are not included on board ship.View Hotel
- Nuoro, Orgosolo and Lunch with the Shepherds - Ancient traditions
- Costa Smeralda and La Maddalena - Region of natural beauty
- Gallura - Charming Sardinian landscape
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
On some tours where you choose to have a single room, we do charge a supplement for this.
Price on this tour: £349.00
We take care to make sure your holiday is happy and relaxing, but we still urge you to protect your holiday with the travel insurance we offer. We’ve put together good, reliable cover at sensible low prices.
Available from: £49.95