Included in the tour price, you get the following -
- 12 nights’ hotel accommodation with continental breakfast
- 10 evening meals
- Overnight ferry crossing in a two-berth, en suite inside cabin with continental breakfast and one evening meal
- Convenient local joining point
- Travel by Silver Service or upgrade to Luxuria
Included in the tour price, you get the following excursions included -
- Mostar with guided tour - Famous Stari Most bridge
- Dubrovnik with guided tour - Jewel of the Adriatic
- Split with guided tour - Charming old town
- Trogir with guided tour - Stunning island setting
- Sibenik Guided Tour,Krka National Park & Zadar
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
Included in the tour price, you get the following accommodation -
You will stay for four nights in Dubrovnik at a minimum 3-star hotel such as the Valamar Club or Tirena on the Babin Kuk peninsula. You will then stay for one night at the 3-star Hotel Solaris Resort or similar in Sibenik, followed by one night at the 4-star Hotel Pinja, Petrcane or similar in the Zadar region and two nights at the 4-star Hotel Milenij Grand or similar in the Opatija area.
On overnight sailings, accommodation will be in two-berth, en suite cabins.
Overnight stays in northern France, northern Italy and Belgium will be in city-style hotels. Your hotel in Austria will be a minimum 3 star.View Hotel
- Korcula - Historical island of Marco Polo
- Montenegro - 'The most beautiful encounter between land and sea'
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
On some tours where you choose to have a single room, we do charge a supplement for this.
Price on this tour: £279.00
We take care to make sure your holiday is happy and relaxing, but we still urge you to protect your holiday with the travel insurance we offer. We’ve put together good, reliable cover at sensible low prices.
Available from: £49.95