Included in the tour price, you get the following -
- 8 nights' acommodation with continental breakfast
- 6 evening meals
- Convenient local joining points
- Travel by Silver Service or upgrade to Luxuria
Included in the tour price, you get the following excursions included -
- Aix-en-Provence - City of a thousand fountains
- Nîmes - The 'Rome of France'
- Sarlat - Medieval buildings
- Rocamadour - Spectacular setting
Included in the tour price, you get the following accommodation -
You will stay for four nights at the 4-star Mercure Orange, just over a mile from the centre of Orange, offering a bar, restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool (open subject to season). The hotel has two floors, but does not have a lift.
You will then stay at the 2-star Hotel du Lion d’Or in Rocamadour for two nights. The main building, restaurant and bar are close to the gates of the medieval centre of Rocamadour and there is a second building approximately 60 metres away. Both buildings are serviced by a lift (there are some steps to the entrance of the second building).
Due to demand, we may also use the Hotel Relais Amadourian in Rocamadour.
Overnight stays in the Paris area will be in city-style hotels.View Hotel
- Pont du Gard and Avignon - Impressive aqueduct, walled city and former papel centre
- Cassis - Traditional old town
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
On some tours where you choose to have a single room, we do charge a supplement for this.
Price on this tour: £189.00
We take care to make sure your holiday is happy and relaxing, but we still urge you to protect your holiday with the travel insurance we offer. We’ve put together good, reliable cover at sensible low prices.
Available from: £47.95